Country of Origin:Canada
Operational Countries: 13
No. of Outlets: 450
Second Cup started in specialty coffee retailing in Toronto, Canada in 1975 and since then has grown its offerings to better serve the Second Cup café guests. Over the past 37 years, Second Cup has developed as one of the longest and most established specialty coffee retailers, with an existing and fast growing international presence to over 430 cafés in over 19 region; Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Wisconsin and Florida USA, Cyprus, Lebanon, Romania, Morocco, Kurdistan, Taiwan, Azerbaijan and Pakistan
Second Cup’s first International Regional Franchise was established in 2003 in Dubai, and continues to expand globally with an intense presence in the Middle East and Canada. Second Cup’s reputation, brand recognition and Franchise Partners are committed to serving the best coffees in the world in an inviting atmosphere with uncompromising standards of customer service, product quality and freshness.
A Passion for our Business
At the very core of Second Cup,s success lays the passion for all we do and all we offer to our customers…and starts with the highest quality coffee beans you can buy. Most of the coffee beans we use for our coffees or sell to our customers are exclusive to Second Cup. We search the world looking for the best of the best…from the lush mountains of Costa Rica and Colombia, to the distant lands of Central Africa, to the exotic and enchanting island of Sumatra.
At Second Cup© we have over 5,000 Trusted Coffee Experts handcrafting over 1 million coffees and teas to Canadians each week. So it’s important to us that every café experience is nothing but the best in our over 430 cafés located across the world.
It’s just our way of showing that there’s a little love in every cup.
Each cafe is uniquely designed to create a warm, inviting feeling in a contemporary setting that maximizes traffic flow and function, and compliments the local culture. Our disciplined design and concept allow for modest customization to reflect the local culture and tastes of the host community that it serves.
We are a guest-focused companyι We recognize that convenience and comfort are key drivers in hospitality retailing today and we offer the convenience and speed of counter service.
We are well positioned to expand the Second Cup experience throughout the rest of the world and make Second Cup a respected global brand. We will continue to build upon our proven model of growth through local Regional Franchise partners.
Why Invest in a Second Cup Franchise?
- A Highly respected brand with over 430 cafes globally.
- An international leader in specialty coffee
- Specialty coffee drinking is the fast-growing category throughout the world
- Dedicated international resources to support franchise development and growth of the Second Cup brand.
- Highly qualified and experienced staff to provide direction and support in the growth of franchisee business
- Operations manuals, marketing and public relations support materials International product supply and access to Second Cup Coffee resources
- Comprehensive training at Second Cup Coffee College and online.
- Franchisees and their designated operators must attend and successfully complete Second Cup’s unique School of Business (Coffee College).
- Continuing Operations Support Provided by Second Cup Coffee Company Inc
Unique Business Proposition
- Sophisticated Premium Café Bistro
- World Oasis Design – familiar yet global
- Flexible café design & operations.
- Ease of execution & program simplification
- Local ownership
- Social responsibility
- Caring for coffee growing land and people
- More healthful food and beverages
- The perfect cup of coffee
- Our concept and focus allows us to be differentiated from others who may be more prominent and corporately driven.
Only Regional franchise opportunity available for Karachi and Sindh region, Ideal Candidate should have USD $1million capital available