Country of Origin:USA
Units Open:over 100
Units in Development:over 20
In 1994, Sandella’s opened their first store in the Crystal Mall in New London, CT, USA. After opening several mall stores in New England, the concept expanded to New York City. Combined with a small footprint and a simple yet unique operating system, Sandella’s great food, friendly atmosphere and great service became a hit with customers.
Today, Sandella’s has over 100 stores in a wide array of locations across the USA and 3 other countries. Sandella’s has 6 units Licensed and Operated by McDonald’s in Highway Travel Plaza’s
Sandella’s has 9 units in The UAE, has 03 stores operational in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Sandella’s Flatbread Café also has a store operational at Malta International Airport, Malta.
- Low Cost to Open, modern store designs
- Different store models to suit the requirements of all kind of locations, kiosks, food courts, street front and standalone stores.
- provide Calories on our Menu boards and full nutrition at the counter for all items we sell.
- ALL store building materials sourced locally
Sandella’s business Concept
Sandella’s is the Healthy Alternative to Fast Food and Sub Shops. We sell great tasting food that also happens to be healthy;
- We start with our ALL Natural Flatbread and add Fresh, Healthy and Delicious ingredients, using creative recipes to provide great tasting wraps, panini’s, quesadilla’s, grilled flatbreads and salads.
- Our Brand meets today’s growing consumer market
- We have Simple Operations – NO Venting, NO Grills, NO Fryers and NO Hoods
- Wide Variety of Configurations
- 16 years of experience in a wide variety of locations
- World’s largest flatbread retail concept
- Digital Apps – Digital Menu Boards, Halo, IPad and IPhone apps
Large Variety of Menu Products.
- over 200 menu items from a small group of interchangeable ingredients
- Small Foot Print
- High Sales per Square Foot
- Menu can be Customize by Region / Ethnicity
- 200 Recipe Data Base – Products for all day parts including breakfast and deserts
- ALL product ingredients sourced locally….for low food cost, high profit margins
Our Support System
- Comprehensive Training Program
- management training & onsite pre-opening and post-opening training
- Full Operating Manuals and Documentation.
- Computer Tools to Manage your Business.
- Custom Design, Modular Kiosks and Décor Kits – Custom Foot Prints Available
- Ongoing Research & Development
- 4 Walls POP Marketing
- Ongoing Support
- SandCloud – Access all Brand Tools from anywhere with an internet connection
A master franchise candidate, with the ability to develop a network of owned and sub-franchised stores Have access to sufficient Capital to fund the development plan
Candidates with Previous food business experience will be preferred
Minimum Investment required: $250k-$500k USD
Franchise Fee: Upon Application