Operational Countries: 9
No. of Outlets: 80
Country of Origin: USA
- ARABICA Coffee House was founded in 1976 by Carl Jones on Cleveland, Ohio’s famous Coventry Road!
- Carl had a vision to roast specialty coffees on site to give customers the true taste of the Arabica coffee bean.
- Providing hand crafted Arabica coffee to its customers, Arabica Coffee House was one of the first specialty coffee houses in the USA.
- Designed to be a “low-key” setting where customers could take their time over a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy pastry, the concept soon had a loyal following. Some customers brought along paperwork, others met business associates, and others enjoyed a game of chess.
In 1985 the first ARABICA franchise becamea reality when our first franchised coffee shop was opened in University Circle on the campus of the prestigious Case Western Reserve University.
Today, ARABICA now serves its hand crafted Arabica coffee in over 80 cafés throughout the United States, Middle East, and China. Known for our drip coffee and Café Mocha, we also offer a cutting edge food menu served in an ultra-clean environment.
‘ARABICA™ buys only the finest Arabica coffees from the best growing regions in the world. These include numerous Fair Trade Organic certified selections. These coffees are cupped and re-cupped throughout the purchasing, roasting, and packaging process to ensure that you are always getting the best quality possible. Shipped within 24 hours of roasting from out roasting facility just outside of Cleveland, Ohio to our coffee shop here in Chongqing Tiandi, we brew our coffee fresh by the hour. This is to ensure that you are always getting the best quality possible. Many make this promise, but few are able to deliver as consistently as we believe we do. As we like to say, “the proof is in the cup”.
Arabica’sUnique store designs strives to capture your heart and mind in a welcoming environment with products you crave and deserve, to provide service with a smile, and to create an unforgettable experience. The Arabica unique design concept includes ‘Old School Style’café and a full house café design, along with various sleek designs for kiosks.
Café; fully functional coffee shop with complete range of foods and beverages, slick evolving design, music and fun atmosphere, open for breakfast, Lunch and Dinner – ideal for street side residential areas, shopping malls , downtown urban locations.
Kiosks; ‘On the go’ fresh bean coffee. Full beverages menu and a limited range of food,limited seating or no seating – ideal for airport locations or other transport hubs, shopping malls, larger office buildings space, university campuses
Franchisee Support& Training
- We train and assist Franchise Partners in all aspects of the commercial business of coffee retailing including: Site Selection Process, Store design and Brand guidelines, Coffee Equipment Schedules and Maintenance, Infrastructure set-up and Management, Retailing, Reporting, In-store Merchandising, Coffee and Food Menu development, Marketing and PR strategies, and Financial modelling.
- We offer comprehensive barista training on making the best coffee, customer service, operations and management training.
- Our Corporate Structure Includes opening Satellite offices around the world to assist our locations. We can only grow together.
- Arabica International Offices; Riyadh Office -China Office- Iraqi Office- Kuwait Office.
- We are continuously looking to open regional offices to insure the success of our franchisees, quality control, and any other matters that may come up during the course of business.
Arabica™ Franchise opportunity
Arabica is looking for Passionate franchise partners with ability to develop multiple locations
Proven business experience and ability to lead people is required.
Candidates must possess or have available sufficient capital resources to fund the development of the proposed market/region.
Franchise fee & cost:upon Application